Cocktail Audio™ UK Support Forum

|| www.facebook.com/CocktailAudioUK || www.cocktailaudio.co.uk || www.trustpilot.com/review/cocktailaudio.co.uk ||
It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:21 am

All times are UTC

Untitled Document

Forum rules

Please don't create ANOTHER topic of a question that already exists look for an akin posts/forum.
For example 'App streaming' will be best posted under 'Supported Apps: '.
Any duplicate posts will be deleted without a reply.
This will make it easier for other users' to find solutions to their queries.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:44 pm 

I've upgraded to F/W 1760 and re-installed Web Server on my x10.

On WebGui, the "Assign To Playlist" tab on the "Edit Album" screen does not have a "Save" option and doesn't work.

I have tried with Firefox & IE but no joy.

I had hoped that this bug would have been fixed with 1760 but obviously not.

Will it be fixed soon?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:56 pm 

I have the same problem and posted it on the German forum. Obviously, I am the only user with this problem, and the only advice I got from the administrator was to return to a previous version of the WebGUI! He did not, however, advise me how to return to an older version of the WebGUI without reverting to an older firmware!
Since the German admin cannot reproduce this problem on his device it probably cannot be fixed with the next firmware. We can only hope that, by mere chance, it will disappear with the next fw update!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:17 pm 

@kintommy
I fixed the problem on my X10 by updating the webinterface from the previous February to the current May version (0.9.6.7 Beta - May 2014).
As far as I can gather from the German forum, the X10 has a very low priority in updating the firmware. The small company now has four different machines on the market (X10, X12, X30, X40) and is obviously unable to take care of so many devices.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:59 pm 

Fixed ages ago, update the firmware! :)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:25 pm 

stane wrote:
Fixed ages ago, update the firmware! :)

It is the web interface update which solves this problem, not the firmware. However, the latest beta web interface is absolutely hopeless. It cures the playlist problem but creates many more problems. I know it is beta but how any company can release a beta like this is beyond me. But then the appalling, uncaring customer service I have had has been of the same standard so I should not be surprised.
As soon as I have some spare cash my X10 is going and will be replaced by something far better.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:50 pm 

It is the firmware with the reinstalled update via the php script.
Disagree with your remark on customer service…
Customer service is awesome with cocktail audio UK (every time I have contacted av10 limited, they told me everything I needed to know technically & any relevant update & why any issue existed).
I don't know which seller has dealt with your matter but I know for sure customer service isn't any issue...plus this forum has all the solutions I need.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:10 pm 

I just installed the latest FIRMWARE and am delighted to report my ASSIGN TO PLAY LIST for Albums works perfectly again thank god its saved my X10 from the great bin in the sky

Contrary to some comments this was not fixed sges ago for me I have updated every new firmware R1760 was untill today my last and still shows as newest on cocktail site but the x10 offered an update to 1793 which works

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:57 am 

I also found this "Add to Playlist" button not working, but I could still add tracks to the playlist by using the "Action" button over on the right. Select the playlist required under "Action" and then tick the box against the track.