Cocktail Audio™ UK Support Forum

|| www.facebook.com/CocktailAudioUK || www.cocktailaudio.co.uk || www.trustpilot.com/review/cocktailaudio.co.uk ||
It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:28 am

All times are UTC

Untitled Document

Forum rules

This section is for the users' to post tips (features) on using the X10 not questions like: "How do I add album cover ART?" or "How do I connect to my friend's wifi at the North Pole?" :? - when that could be found in the online manual or on many posts by users.
Thank You

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:17 pm 

Bertie Bacon wrote:
You can also download any of the export configurations that have been submitted by Mp3tag users, here:http://forums.mp3tag.de/index.php?showtopic=1563
most of them have a preview option so you can see what the end result will look like.
Note that you will have to install any configuration file that you download, and there are instructions on how to do this near the top of the page.

This is the preview page to one of my favourite output configurations: http://download.mp3tag.de/export/html_dano_albumlist_js_ex.html
in html with a nice (clickable) drop-down menu style.

Note that Mp3tag reads the embedded tags so will not recognise WAV files from the X10/30 as these use a separate id3 file for the tag info.

Thanks for those tips. I see you already warned me that WAV files won't show but that is OK (I think i have most of my WAV files duplicated as mp3).

Unfortunately the mp3tag website is down so right now i won't be able too see what you mean by 'configurations'. It sound like fun though.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:37 am 

Bertie Bacon.
Because the mp3tag website is down i can't play around with configuration options so i would like to take you up on your configuration offer.
A quick guide of how to set it up would be appreciated but only if you have time.
When the website comes back i should be able to figure it out.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:59 am 

I see that you have figured most of it out, and it's not that you are not doing anything wrong.
Just that the .csv configuration you are using does not contain the Genre, Bitrate or Tag parameters.

I have sent you a private message with a .csv configuration that includes the extra info and a step by step guide for adding it to the export configurations list.
I hope that this will be exactly what you are after. If you need any more info please feel free to send me a private message and I will help you however I can.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:53 pm 

The mp3tag website is now working.
I tried a couple of the configurations including the one you suggested.
Very clever.
I gave up on sqonk (too complicated although i would have persisted if it was what i was looking for).

I like your csv config. That is perfect. Don't need anything more but glad to know there are other options.
Thanks again.