Cocktail Audio™ UK Support Forum

|| www.facebook.com/CocktailAudioUK || www.cocktailaudio.co.uk || www.trustpilot.com/review/cocktailaudio.co.uk ||
It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:14 am

All times are UTC

Untitled Document

Forum rules

Please don't create ANOTHER topic of a question that already exists look for an akin posts/forum.
For example 'Coping music' will be best posted under 'Exporting/Importing Forum'.
Any duplicate posts will be deleted without a reply.
This will make it easier for other users' to find solutions to their queries.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:14 pm 

I can't find a clear answer to my query. I want to be able to kick back and listen to a random selection of my entire music collection. Is it possible to shuffle ALL the music I load onto the X10? I have read conflicting reviews on Amazon as to this question.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:08 pm 

Is a shuffle option for the complete music db coming

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:25 pm 

I seem to be able to do this already...

Home > Music DB > Menu > Titles > Select any track to play > OK > Menu > Shuffle > OK

Is this what you wanted to do?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:11 pm 

Just got my unit today and been playing with it ever since! I do believe you have solved the problem, definitely seems to work for me.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:43 pm 

Hello, Just got my X10 and very impressed so far,apart from one small niggle-i can't random shuffle the whole of my music collection and that is why i bought a system like this. I have read the posts, faq etc and yes you can shuffle an album but not the entire music on hard drive. A reply to one last year said it was coming but when ?? how will we know when?? Surely this should of been there from the start?? If it is not going to happen i will have to return X10 and get a brennan as this does it. Please could someone HELP???

THANK YOU- OTHERWISE A LOVELY PIECE OF KIT

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:09 pm 

bladester wrote:
Hello, Just got my X10 and very impressed so far,apart from one small niggle-i can't random shuffle the whole of my music collection and that is why i bought a system like this. I have read the posts, faq etc and yes you can shuffle an album but not the entire music on hard drive. A reply to one last year said it was coming but when ?? how will we know when?? Surely this should of been there from the start?? If it is not going to happen i will have to return X10 and get a brennan as this does it. Please could someone HELP???

Returning the kit, just 4 not shuffling the whole album is really silly.
Didn't the shop you got the kit from tell u? U could have found out from here.......
Brennan doesn't do 30% of what the X10 does..........trust me shuffling feature can easily be added by Novatron.
They have done things we requested when the X10 1st came out......& according to the admin more is impending. :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:16 pm 

bladester wrote:

Why get the Kit in the 1st place ? :)
There is more to the x10 than just shuffling the feature
Brennan more for the older generation who just rip & listen, nothing more, i mean the kit does only Mp3, database has to be paid for...... ???:
Have you seen the comparison table?:1st LINK below

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=73#p279

Comment:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R224FP0M ... H7UZ3V4ZEM

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:42 am 

bladester wrote:

See: BJ7 review all at the bottom : http://www.gramophone.co.uk/forum/audio ... jb7?page=9

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:41 pm 

tech1a wrote:
bladester wrote:

Returning the kit, just 4 not shuffling the whole album is really silly.
Didn't the shop you got the kit from tell u? U could have found out from here.......
Brennan doesn't do 30% of what the X10 does..........trust me shuffling feature can easily be added by Novatron.
They have done things we requested when the X10 1st came out......& according to the admin more is impending. :shock:

HELLO,THANK YOU FOR REPLY. HOW DO I GO ABOUT GETTING THIS FEATURE ADDED BY NOVATRON?? AND IS IT A SIMPLE PROCESS?? CHEERS

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:46 pm 

Did you ever look at my reply (Posted: Thu Dec 29)? The ability to shuffle the entire music collection is already available.
Baroque Fan wrote:
I seem to be able to do this already...

Home > Music DB > Menu > Titles > Select any track to play > OK > Menu > Shuffle > OK

Is this what you wanted to do?