Cocktail Audio™ UK Support Forum

|| www.facebook.com/CocktailAudioUK || www.cocktailaudio.co.uk || www.trustpilot.com/review/cocktailaudio.co.uk ||
It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:26 pm

All times are UTC

Untitled Document

Post subject: Re: Umph!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:16 pm 

Well i did go mental and bought an x10 2tb which informs me that i should be able to store 2,500cds on wav files.
I noticed that you can load up to 20000 (i think) on mp3? bearing in mind i did only own 300 cds. Am thinking i am going to have to live till iam 150 years old to fill the x10 2tb with 20000 or so cds. most of which will not be worth listening to. So storing on wav and visiting charity shops for cds. Got Michael Jacksons Thriller for a £1. Absolute bargan , trouble is, you rip it then you store it in the loft.( Must think about taking cds back to the charity shop so they can resell them) Loft is filling up all the time, about 350 cds up there now!
Did read somewhere about a hifi buff that could not understand people who bought megga expensive head phones (not sure which ones) and listen to music through a mobile mp3 device as the sound reproduction dose not do the headphones any justice at all, must be an image thing i suppose.
Anyway still on the lookout for sound enhancement for the x10.

Was thinking, seeing as we are all in the business of ripping CDs is it possible to set up for exchange/borrow music from x 10 users?